Working One-on-One with Neurologists
Posted Friday, June 5, 2020
Did you know? Nearly 500,000 cases of brain tumor, multiple sclerosis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are diagnosed each year.
01 | Dedicated Account Managers
Neurology practices focus on patients that require precise care. We believe in working one-on-one, and our dedicated account managers work closely with physicians to recognize trends and select the services, purchasing options and seamless delivery solutions that best suit the needs of each practice. Building strong relationships with each physician is important and our team is available to support the neurology community.
02 | Customized Solutions
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions to safely and consistently distribute pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for office or clinic administration. In addition to an extensive inventory, our services include competitive pricing on pharmaceuticals and supplies, rebate and contract management, simplified billing, flexible terms, easy ordering options and more.
03 | Total Account Management
Our total account management approach to serving our neurology practices provides new avenues for growth. From revenue cycle management and contract eligibility to inventory controls, CuraScript SD offers solutions tailored to physicians for practice success.
04 | Meeting Your Needs
Here are just a few of the ways that CuraScript SD provides superior care to Neurology practices:
- Convenient ordering options – phone, fax and online ordering options are available with no order schedules and no volume restrictions.
- Easy account setup – initial orders are usually shipped within 48 hours of receipt of the credit application and credentials.
- Contract pricing assurance – our exclusive contract pricing assurance tools enable improved compliance and greater visibility of contracted savings.
- Flexible shipping options – we offer next day service on all refrigerated products as well as Friday-for-Monday delivery at no additional charge.
- Authorized GPO supplier – as an authorized supplier for most group purchasing organizations, we can offer additional savings to members through their GPO contract.
For more information about our products, practice solutions and to request a quote, click here.