Supporting the Complexity of Alternate Sites of Care
Posted Friday, June 4, 2021
Evolution in Healthcare
At CuraScript SD we recognize that healthcare is changing, the way patients receive care is evolving and so are we. We stay focused on trends and industry changes so we may better shift resources to meet the needs of those changes. With the immense growth of alternate sites of care (ASC) we have taken a strategic and proactive approach to bringing the best options to those facilities.
We have partnered with vendors and organizations to amplify trade reach and product diversity to optimize our capabilities within the ASC space.
CuraScript SD is excited about the future of healthcare and is dedicated to supporting initiatives that progress care forward. We recognize the alternate sites of care have the potential to not only expand across an even broader range of specialties but also can cause an exponential shift on how medications are managed on a daily basis. It is critical that we adapt to these changes and work closely with our current and future partners to identify all aspects of the business we can support.
We not only want to be a resource in distribution but a true partner providing services that focus on practice efficiency.
CuraScript SD has developed a Total Account Management approach to nurture relationships with physicians and group practices.
The CuraScript SD Total Account Management team has been carefully designed to deliver personalized support to each customer:
- Sr. Strategic Business Managers
- Strategic Business Specialists
- Strategic Account Representatives
- Market Segment Account Managers
- Sales Support Teams
More than a Wholesale Distributor
Explore all CuraScript SD has to offer in addition to our extensive product inventory:
- Integrated pharmacy/distribution services
- Exclusive access to essential therapies
- Dedicated Account Management team
- Simplified billing, flexible terms and easy ordering options
- Nationwide product fulfillment with next day delivery on most products
- Extended weekday service hours (8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Eastern)
For more information about our products, practice solutions and to request a quote, click here.