Specialized Service for Infusion Practices
Posted Friday, October 29, 2021
Dedicated Account Managers
CuraScript SD has a keen understanding of the demands and intricacies of infusion practices. Our teams are highly specialized, making them well-equipped to support your office. CuraScript SD provides you with a dedicated Account Manager who can anticipate your needs — enabling your focus to remain on delivering life-saving care to your patients.
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions to ensure the safe and consistent distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for office or clinic administration. In addition to an extensive inventory, we offer competitive pricing on pharmaceuticals and supplies, rebate and contract management, simplified billing, flexible terms, easy ordering options and more.
Total Account Management
Our total account management approach to serving our infusion practices provides new avenues for growth. From revenue cycle management and contract eligibility to inventory controls, CuraScript SD offers solutions tailored to physicians for practice success.
Meeting Your Needs
CuraScript SD offers a wide array of services, including:
- Convenient ordering options – phone, fax and online ordering options are available with no order schedules and no volume restrictions
- Easy account setup – initial orders are typically shipped within 48 hours of receipt of the credit application and credentials
- Contract pricing assurance – our exclusive contract pricing assurance tools allow for improved compliance and greater visibility of contracted savings
- Flexible shipping options – we offer next day service on all refrigerated products as well as Friday-for-Monday delivery at no additional charge
- Authorized GPO supplier – as an authorized supplier for most group purchasing organizations, we can offer additional savings to members through their GPO contract.
For more information about our products, practice solutions and to request a quote, click here.