CuraScript SD: Serving Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Posted Thursday, June 28, 2018
Did You Know? There are approximately 5,500 Ambulatory Surgery Centers in the United States.
Ambulatory Advantages for Physicians
CuraScript SD Carries Over 1,500 Ambulatory Surgery Products and Continues to Expand Our Portfolio
01 | Custom Delivery Solutions
CuraScript SD understands that the success of surgery centers depends on eliminating waste, reducing operating costs and timely access to products.
Our dedicated Account Managers work closely with practices to recognize trends and select the portfolio of services and products that best meets the unique needs of each surgery center.
02 | CuraScript SD Savings
A freestanding ambulatory surgery center contacted CuraScript SD for their best price on their commonly used products. After reviewing their drug utilization data, CuraScript SD was able to provide the surgery center with improved pricing on their basket of products.
03 | Specialty Distributor of Choice
CuraScript SD provides integrated delivery solutions to safely and consistently distribute pharmaceuticals and medical supplies for ambulatory surgery centers. In addition to our extensive inventory, our services include:
- Competitive pricing on pharmaceuticals & supplies
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Eaches available on many items, including crash cart
- Rebate & contract management services
- Simplified billing, flexible terms and easy ordering options
- Authorized distributor for most GPO organizations
- Nationwide product fulfillment with next day delivery on most products
- Formulary management for contract compliance
- Allocation program for product shortages
For more information about our Ambulatory products, practice solutions and to request a quote, click here.